Foods to eat before you die

If your looking to make really creative and fun foods this summer check out Christina Tosi and her many cooking book.
 One reason why I love her food is because its so creative and new. An interesting thing about her is that she doesn't believe in frosting the side of her cakes she only frosts the top and if there a few layers she frost those but not the sides.
 I personally have never had any of her food but what I have seen it looks amazing.  From just looking at the pictures I give it a 10.
 If you want to try some of her amazing creations you can go to the Milk bar were the bake cookies, cakes, pies, and so much more.

Milk Bar Bakery             
https://milkbarstore.com/

Comments

  1. Wow! I love to cook to I might have to use one of her recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL ECKS DEE. ILL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT LOL. YEE HAW!!!!!1111!!!11!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud jAwb. i canNt c00K bot i Luv this p0sTt! :3 uwu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is very interesting that she does not like frosting on the side of cakes.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Desserts.